Friday, August 28, 2009

All gotta start somewhere.

Hello there,

Even though i know that this might be boring to whomever stumbles across these pixelated texts, I have to post them as a part of my University degree, and even though they are irrelevent or relevent to your interested i do hope you enjoy reading them.

So sometimes you ask yourself, where should you start?

I was always told by my peers, "Start at the begining as its a very good place to start."

With that being said, On i go.

First week, New Communications technology.

I didn't attend my lecture, or tutorial (due to illness, which you will more than likely hear about till week 5) and now im sitting on my bed fingers frantically mashing keys to bring some sense and some form of satisfaction to myself and my academic peers.

After a quick perusal of the lecture notes for week one, i'd say the topic is, in ley terminology :Indentifications of Technologies.

It basically covers the entire idea of what is a communication technology, and how does it work, and how do we distinguish them between obsolete forms, and fresh new ways of dispersing informations.

In all sense that was made, All technology will become old and there will always be new technologies to take their place, to more effectively broadcast the message or transmit the information for the person, from analog signals, to digital signals, and more recently an example of new communications technologies, Digital radio.

It only makes me wonder, What kind of quirky queer technologies are going to come out next, when will we reach the end of our evolution of technologies? I suppose these will be answered in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment